Sunday, July 20, 2008

Katch-chup!

Okay :deep breath: I've got a lot to cram into one little post here. This week I celebrated my 23rd year of being on this earth. It was a bit lame, I agree with my most wonderful husband it is a bit of a loser age. You're two years from renting a car, you've been legally drinking for two years which is getting old fast. I'll just wait it out I guess, until I turn a more sexy age. I went and did my most favorite activity: karaoke!  I sang with April: Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer, Rehab - Amy Winehouse, Criminal-Fiona Apple. Below are some fun photos we took. PS: I recieved a new haircut, one with bangs! I keep getting the cher reference though, so I don't know how I feel about that.
Ontop of all the birthday fun, I am trying to compile a virtual make-up portfolio so another entry is included. I will start having to pay April for the use of her face and especially her eyes, they make a great canvas.
 




 BEFORE



List of Supplies:
MAC eyelid primer
MAC White Frost (middle of the lid)
Jane Iredale Smokey Grey (outer corner of lid, and up onto the brow bone)
Jane Iredale Platinum (Lid to brow, under the eye, and inner corners)
Jane Iredale 24k Silver dust (all over eyes)
Jane Iredale Plum Plus Liner (above and under)
Lancome Mascara in Black

Bronzer to sculpt her cheek bones, etc.
Touch of gloss



No comments: